This package includes two 120 serving buckets of emergency food entrees and one 120 serving bucket of our breakfasts. All of the food is packaged in 4 serving pouches and comes in these sturdy buckets that are easy to store and quickly grab and go if needed.
How many people will this feed and for how long?
What's included in this kit?
- 4 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (16 total servings)
- 6 pouches of Creamy Pasta (24 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (16 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Chili Mac (16 total servings)
- 6 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (24 total servings)
- 6 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (24 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (16 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (16 total servings)
- 2 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (8 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (16 total servings)
- 6 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (24 total servings)
- 6 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (24 total servings)
- 4 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (16 total servings)
- 5 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 3 total buckets
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 60 lbs
Detailed Product Specifications:
At National Survival Gear we make it a goal to never leave a customer dissatisfied. We work hard to make sure that every order is correct and sent out in a timely manner.
Returns are accepted within 30 days from the time the order is placed as long as the products are returned in the same re-sellable condition deemed by us. All shortages must be reported within 30 days as well. If the item(s) is defective, National Survival Gear will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the item will be replaced; not the entire survival kit.
National Survival Gear will NOT accept any returns for any shipments outside the continental United States.
Should you notice or have any discrepancy in your billing/invoicing you have 30 days to report it to National Survival Gear.
If the merchandise purchased was defective in anyway, the customer will have 30 days to notify National Survival Gear of the defective merchandise. If we are notified within 30 days a replacement product will be shipped out at no additional cost to the customer. Please note that we will replace only defective items included in the kit.
If an item is damaged by UPS/FedEx during the shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact
If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned but the shipping charge as well as the return shipping cost will not be refunded.
Food and water products can not be returned to be re-sold according to law, therefore refunds for food and water products cannot be issued.
On orders returned for any reason other than defective merchandise the shipping charges will not be refunded and there will be a restocking fee of up to 20% of the original charge of the order. Before returning your item please contact customer service to receive authorization.
Any order placed on a credit/debit card that is canceled before it ships out will have an 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before we were able to cancel it, then the return policy mentioned above will be applied.
At National Survival Gear we use common carriers ground service to deliver our goods. Our shipping prices are tied directly into the carriers system and are based on dimensional weights. Occasionally we run promotions that offer free shipping on specific items or classes of items.
Please note that with the use of multiple manufacturer's and fulfillment warehouses some items may arrive at different times. Also, due to unforeseen disasters processing and delivery times may be extended due to high demand. Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. In the event of high demand these orders may not be processed or shipped as quickly, during peak times orders may not be processed and shipped for up to 8 weeks.
In the event the ordered item becomes out of stock you will be notified and a full refund will be issued.
Once an order is processed a tracking number will be provided via email, sometimes this can take up to 3 business days to be available online. You will be notified of shipping updates via the email provided at the time of order.